Rev up Your Bike Repair and Maintenance with Bike Repair Software and Maintenance Stand
Safety comes first, and this is the main reason why bike repair and maintenance are important. If you run a bike repair shop, your business operates on the basis of ensuring safety for bike users. Bike repair software comes in handy.
For Bike Repair Shop Owners: Why would you need bike repair software?
Here are four simple reasons why you would need one:
1. Online Bookings are possible even without added staff.
- Customers can book a bike repair any time even when they are not in the shop
- Customers have a better view of availability when booking online.
- Online payments are possible.
- Shop owners can have a visual overview of bookings.
- Customers get to choose various services being offered online.
- You can configure when you want to take bookings, and for what duration.
- You can control when and how long to accept bookings.
2. Keeping customer information has never been easier.
- Locate customer details fast and easy
- Shop owners can select what data to keep
- Keep a record of customer repair and maintenance history
3. Mechanics workflow becomes easy so that you stay on top of important repairs. A bike repair software can show you which bike needs the most urgent attention.
4. Centralized storage for records of maintenance and repair. It can also keep a record of all the shop’s liability insurance.
For Bike Users: Why would you need to regularly have your bike checked?
As mentioned, safety always comes first. By having your bike checked regularly, you are ensuring your safety. You can do this yourself with the use of a bike maintenance stand. Here’s what bike repair shops can do for you.
- Washing and cleaning bikes
- Grease seal, check moving parts
- Check the bearing play on the headset of the handlebar
- Check screw connections on the bike
- Check wheels and tires
- Check brakes and disc brakes on mountain bikes
- Maintain suspension fork and damper
- Check the suspension fork
- Clean, oil, and check the chain, cassette, and chainrings
- Clean and check the circuit
With everything checked, maintained, and repaired, your bike is roadworthy. You can rest your mind thinking that all can be well on your next cycling adventure or on simple daily routines on a bike.